Doa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good MM Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Good MM Hunter Empty Re: Good MM Hunter

Post  Jackazz Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:24 pm

Accepted, welcome to Doa on a trial basis! Smile

Jackazz

Back to top Go down

Good MM Hunter Empty Good MM Hunter

Post  Gladiatorn Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Character Name:Gladiatorn
Class:Hunter
Race:touren
Your age:19
Your nationality:Sweden

How many of our 6 weekly raids will you be able to join? 4/6
Will your activity likely change in the near future? No

List your endgame raiding experience - which endgame bosses have you downed? hole kara , gruul and to the 4 boss in za .

In short, decribe your current talent build and gear - provide a link if possible with appropriate gear equipted - (hybrids should also list other gear). http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Gladiatorn and i dont have gladiator lags , i have t4 legs.

In short, tell us abit about yourself: im 19 years old , and liv in sweden. i play wow 24/7 day Razz im going in school.

What server are you applying from? stormcale
List your previous endgame raiding guilds . bestraffarna

Are you willing to wipe on a boss countless times in one night without whining about it? yes of course.
Are you willing to use obsence amounts of gold in one night on consumables and repairs pushing an encounter? yes
Are you willing to dedicate several hours a week offline, studying tactics on new encounters? yes
If you for some unforgivable reason come unprepared for a new encounter not knowing the tactics, what do you do? i ask the riad leader.

In what way did you learn about Doa? in the chat
Do you know any current nam members Doa? jackazz and haron

How much time do you spend on PvP each week? 28 houres
Are you able to bring all the nessecery (and sometimes even unneccesary) potions, elixirs, flasks, oils, cooking food, etc. without having to skip raids? Yes
Do you have a mic and do you know how to use it? haha yes
When we have considered your application and find you of interest to our guild, which char should we mail/contact ingame for further information? to the mail box

Gladiatorn

Back to top Go down